ProGlass Plus is suitable for a wide range of everyday applications, including permanent cementation of ceramic, metal, or composite inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, posts, and screws. Additionally, it can be used for cementation of all types of core material, including prefabricated pins, posts, and cast posts.
• Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements.
• Simple placement technique.
• Moisture tolerant during placement
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion.
• Maintains all benefits of true glass Ionomer.
• Excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues.
• Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal, resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
• Cementation of porcelain inlays
• Cementation to all types of core material including prefabricated pins, posts and cast posts
• Cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns