ProGlass™ Nine is an esthetic, condensable classical glass-ionomer restorative cement.
ProGlass™ Nine has high fluoride release which minimizes the need for undercuts.
The high translucency of ProGlass™ Nine ensures use in anterior restorations without compromising aesthetics.
• Condensable viscosity
• High wear resistance
• Early resistance to water uptake permitting one visit treatment
• Excellent radiopacity, ensuring easy postoperative iagnosis
• Excellent chemical bonding, no etching & excellent marginal seal
• Biocompatibility, minimal pulp irritation
• Final restorative for Class I, II, III & V deciduous teeth
• Long-term restorative in non load-bearing areas of Class I and II
• Intermediate restorative and sandwich material for heavy stress bearing Class I and II cavities