Occlufast is a specific A-Silicones for bite registration. Its consistency is imperceptible to the patient, has a high hardness that allows an easy milling and avoids compressions and incorrect repositioning.
It is easy to place and very precise, and is particularly indicated for bite registrations of maximum intercuspation, intermaxillary centric, protrusion or lateral registration keys. It also provide a valid solution for gnathologic evaluations and for the diagnosis of skull-cervico-mandibular disorders and for the centric occlusion in orthodontics.
• Imperceptible consistency
• Minimum permanence in the oral cavity
• Thixotropic: allows you to easily control the positioning on the occlusal plane
• High final hardness (95 Shore A)
• Imperceptible to the patient who closes in a natural way
• Easy handling and bubble-free thanks to the cartridge mixing
• Accurate and stable impressions
• Positioning control
• Flowable to avoid pressure and slipping during positioning
• High dimensional stability
• Does not need to be heated for use like wax (greater comfort for the patient)