ProLink Cem Primer has been specially formulated to provide high bond strengths in either self-cure or light-cure modes.
A single-component priming agent used to enhance adhesion between indirect restorative materials and composite resin cements. It can be used as a surface treatment for Zirconia and Alumina metal oxide ceramics, as well as other types of metal/alloys, composites and endodontic posts.
• Can be used with both adhesive and self-adhesive resin cement.
• Used in both self-cure and light cure modes.
• Single bottle delivery offers ease of dispensing.
• Contains dual coupling agents, 10-MDP, and silane methacrylate for increased bond strength to zirconium, alumina, glass-ceramics, metal alloys, and composites.
• Easy to use – just apply, wait 60 seconds, and dry.
• No pretreatment of restoration is required.
• Invisible, wear resistant margin for aesthetic outcomes.
• Versatile and reliable for low retention surfaces.
• Radiopaque and allows for useful diagnostic.