Protexis™ PI Surgical Gloves are the best-selling synthetic surgical gloves in the Cardinal Health™ Surgical Glove portfolio.1 They are a multipurpose solution that offers tactile response with barrier protection.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) – not made from natural rubber latex
- Engineered to protect in a wide array of clinical cases
- Proven success – Protexis™ PI Surgical Gloves account for 2 out of every 5 polyisoprene surgical gloves sold in the United States1
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down