New generation of sodium hypochlorite solution for endodontic irrigation.
Contains a new active surfactant system for improved performance and penetration capability in Root Canal Treatments. Used to assist debridement and cleaning of the root canal. Also aids in chemical breakdown of pulp soft tissue.
• TGA approved endodontic irrigation solution
• Greater penetration than standard sodium hypochlorite solutions
• Rapid action, high strength solution
• Low surface tension and improved wettability
• Increase lubricating performance
Refer JOE 2015 by Roger M. Clarkson and Giampiero Rossi-Fedele, “The effect of Surfactants on the Stability of Sodium Hypochlorite Preparations” for supporting information.